Sunday, August 16, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week Meme

Since I'm sort of a newbie book blogger, I decided to join in on the fun that is the Book Blogger Appreciation Week to meet and make make friends with fellow book bloggers. :)



So I went ahead and grabbed this meme for (new) BBAW participants:

1. What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

I love sharing with other book lovers the books that made me really squeak with delight. And I especially love hearing their thoughts on the reviews that I make! :)

2. What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

Hmm, I have to say all the bloggers who took the time to visit my blog, read my reviews, and even drop a comment on some of them. I can't remember all of them but off the top of my head are Melissa of Melissa's Bookshelf, Sheila of Bookjourney and Velvet of vvb32 reads. :)

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

Okay, here's one: What did you enjoy most during last year's BBAW? :)

1 comment:

Maw Books said...

How fun to meet you via BBAW! I love sharing thoughts about books as well. Last year I enjoyed the recognition that bloggers got for all of their hard work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails