Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some Blog Things

I changed my blog's layout! Whatcha think of it? :) I decided to go for something simple and just mess around with the colors. I think it looks great (so much for modesty, huh? :p)

I've been making some changes with my other blog as well - I bought it its own domain! Yay! LOL.

Anyway, if you want you can go visit it (Please do!) here:

Quintessential Babble

Also, I posted an entry over there, which it seems nobody noticed, so if you guys would be so kind as to give it some love, please hop on over there! :) Here's the link:

The Hot Ones Are Always Fictional
(this was inspired by a Facebook group that I joined)

I'm off then! Will be posting reviews in the coming days! :)

4 comments:

NotNessie said...

I like the new layout!

austenfan said...

Thanks NotNessie! I like it too. :)

Arielle said...

Nice layout, I like simple :)

BTW, drop by http://bookatopia.blogspot.com/2009/08/hearthfelt-book-award.html to pick up an award ;)

austenfan said...

@arielle: Thanks for the award! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails