Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My ABCs



I was tagged by La Coccinelle of The Ladybug Reads and it seemed fun so, well, here are my ABCs. :)

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Share your ABCs

3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs

4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

Here goes. . .

Available or single?
Single. And available. Haha.

Best Friend?
I have friends, close friends. But I've never singled one out as my best friend.

Cake or Pie?
Definitely cake!

Drink of choice?
Coffee! But I go for water most of the time.

Essential item for every day use?
Um, clothes???? Haha.

Favorite color?
It changes depending on my mood. But I'd always find purple and orange cute. :)

Google?
YES, I love Google!

Hometown?
Cavite (here in the Philippines!)

Indulgences?
BOOKS

January or February?
February - love is in the air... Haha. And I'm too lazy to go back to school in January (from Christmas break)

Kids and their names?
None, too young to have kids.

Life is incomplete without…?
those you love. :)

Marriage date?
Haven't planned that one out yet. :D

Number of siblings?
None. I know, but it's kinda fun, at times.

Oranges or apples?
Apples.

Phobias and fears?
I'm scared of lots of things - cats and any other animal which can do me harm. :p

Quote for the day?
Hmm, here's the only one I could think of write now. It's something from The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray:

We take such pains to be polite. We never say what we mean.

Reason to smile?
I'm about to have breakfast. (Right after I publish this.) :)

Season?
Oh, I do wish we have winter here. But as it is, I'd prefer summer over the rain.

Tag 3 people:

I'm not sure if they already did this but here goes:

NotNessie of
Today's Adventure

... and anyone else who would like to play!

Unknown fact about me?
I'm currently in college taking up Chemical Engineering. And believe me, books are such helpful stress relievers! :D

Vegetable you hate? Hmm, can't think of one. I like vegetables (though I don't LOVE them).

Worst habit?
I'm kinda messy with my stuff. Haha.

X-rays you’ve had?
Chest

Your fave food?
Doughnuts! French fries! Potato salad!

Zodiac sign?
Scorpio

4 comments:

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Mmmm donuts! I love them...cool you live in the Philippines, I wanna go there one day..

NotNessie said...

Great to learn all this fun stuff about you!

austenfan said...

Hi Eleni! Cool! Hope you do some day. :)

@NotNessie: This is probably the longest meme I've had to answer. Haha. You should try it too. :)

bermudaonion said...

I could do without winter!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails