Sunday, October 11, 2009

100 followers + In My Mailbox (6)


First things first - this blog has reached 100 followers! WOW. I can't thank you guys enough! That just feels absolutely awesome. :) Thank you thank you thank you guys! :D

****
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Here's what I got this week. Forgive me, but I'm just way too lazy to look for book descriptions this time. Anyway, they're all part of a series so if you haven't started with it, you'll be spared the spoilers. :)

Bought:


The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods #4) by Melissa de la Cruz
I've been waiting for this for like, the longest time! (Just finished reading it, btw. Haha.)


City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare
Like everyone else predicted, City of Bones was sooo good, I know I just have to get the sequel! Can't wait to read it!

From a contest win:

Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) by Ally Carter
I'm so glad I won this (that's a huge money-saver for me!) since I really liked Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy!

****

That's all I got but I'm very very happy with them - three books from three of my favorite series! :)

11 comments:

Sara said...

All awesome! I've read those last two and loved them!

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

City of Ashes is brilliant and I really need to read the Blue Bloods series. I'm so behind!

Lauren said...

Interesting selection. I'm looking for a series to read as part of a reading challenge, so your post has prompted me to consider Blue Bloods as part of that. Thanks!

Donna said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the 100 followers!

Nina said...

Congrats! And wow great books! Enjoy reading them. :)

PolishOutlander said...

Hope you enjoyed Van Alen Legacy. I'm waiting for my copy at the library. Really like that series. Happy reading!

Amy said...

City of ashes is EVEN BETTER! Wish I could read it for the first time again :-D
-AMY

Callie said...

All books I want to read. Congrats on the 100 followers! Enjoy!!

katie said...

Congrats on 100 followers and awesome books this week. I can't wait to read The Van Alen Legacy. =]

Kaye said...

Really want to read Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover but haven't seen any pbk yet. I'm having a book giveaway maybe you can join, http://pretentiousreader.blogspot.com/2009/10/shrinking-violet.html

Arielle said...

I recently bought City of Bones and can't wait to get to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails