Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some of my (a bit) recent favorite reads!

I'm kind of in a reviewing funk right now (I don't know why) so let me just share some of the recent YA books that I've read and loved. And if you haven't read them, I suggest you pick them up then maybe you'd get to fall in love with them too! ^-^


  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
  • Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) by Ally Carter
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Glass (Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Georgia Nicolson #1) by Louise Rennison
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Georgia Nicolson #2) by Louise Rennison
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Hopefully, you'll be seeing my reviews of some of these books soon! :)

9 comments:

The Bookologist said...

Great picks! I definitely agree with some of those novels! =)

The Book Girl said...

Just have to say that I've totally been in a reviewing funk as well. In the mean time, I've been picking up Jessica's Guide over and over and over, just rereading my favorite parts. It's becoming a problem :-p.

Book Crazy Jenn said...

OHH several great ones there - and several I have not read yet...gotta check those out! :)

Josette said...

I'm liking all those book covers especially Beautiful Creatures! Can't wait for your reviews.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Fantastic list. Can't wait to see what you think.

I Want To Read That said...

Awesome list - i really love the US covers for the Louise Renninson books:)

austenfan said...

@The Book Girl: I do the same thing! I love love love that book! Lucius Vladescu is now my top male protagonist of all time. Haha.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Oh, I loved most of these books too! Great picks. And, hm, Louise Renninson's books look really cute, though I haven't read them before.

And I gave you an award here! :)

wdebo said...

Yes!! Jessica's Guide!! I loved it! And I've been wanting to read the Galleger Girls series. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails