Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Over the Top! Award

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post new reviews... I've been so busy with schoolwork lately. :( But here I have the Over the Top! award (yay!) which was passed on to me by Tarie of Asia in the Heart, World on the Mind (w/c is a wonderful blog, by the way, you should definitely check it out!).

The rules for the award:

1. Thank and post URL to the blog that gave the award.
2. Pass the award along to six brilliantly over the top blogs - blogs you love!
3. Copy and paste this quiz . . . Change the answers (one-word answers only).

1. Where is your cell phone? nearby
2. Your hair? wavy
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? home
5. Your favorite food? donuts
6. Your dream last night? er... :p
7. Your favorite drink? coffee!
8. Your dream/goal? happiness :)
9. What room are you in? dorm
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? cats
12. Where do you want to be in six years? uh...
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? sporty
15. Muffins? gimme!
16. Wish list item? books!
17. Where did you grow up? Manila
18. Last thing you did? wrote
19. What are you wearing? clothes (Ya did say one word answers, right?)
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? yay!
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? okay
25. Missing someone? yep
26. Vehicle? none
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? FullyBooked (haha. needed to squeeze it into a single word!)
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? lots
33. One place that you go to over and over? school
34. One person who emails you regularly? professor
35. Favorite place to eat? home

Now, I'd like to pass this on to:

9 comments:

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats on the award, and, aww, thanks for thinking of me! I really need to get caught up on awards, hehe. I LOVE donuts and coffee too (mm, Starbucks), and I hope whoever you're missing gets back soon. :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh fun! Whoot! Thank you for thinking of me :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congratulations on the award! Since you cried yesterday, I hope today is a happy one for you. :-)

Tarie said...

Rock on, Austenfan, rock on! =D

NotNessie said...

Thank you so much for the award!!

Ann Elle Altman said...

Congrats and great answers.

ann

Arielle said...

Congrats on the award! I liked the quiz :-)

Jenn-ay said...

Congrats on the award. And answering them in one word was probably hard...I know I was having a hard time when I answered them in my head...LOL

Morgan said...

congratulations on the award. I just started following but I absolutly love your backround and your blog posts. I also like the title-Reality Btes Fiction Does it Better! So true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails