Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back! (I hope. :p)

Hi everyone! It's been ages since I've written a review, I know. But with my busy schedule lately, it's just hard to come up with one. [I'll be graduating from college this semester so I really need focus on my studies]. Don't worry, though. I'll definitely keep on blogging. In fact, you can expect a new book review one of these days.

Speaking of reviews, I just want to let you all know that I'll start posting reviews of non-YA books as well. I started this blog as a general fiction book blog, but lately, I've been enjoying reading young adult books so much that I haven't been able to blog about anything else. :p (But I still love YA! :D)

Hope you all understand, and I hope you'll still keep on visiting! :)

2 comments:

NotNessie said...

Glad you're back!

Arielle said...

Know what you mean with the busy schedule :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails